Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15, F13, F10, E60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickco43 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainwreck914 View Post
Filter is part of the lpfp. And being a turbo car doesn't necessarily complicate it. Being Bmw over complicates it. I've used chevron Techron a couple of times with no improvement. (I'm not a big fan of additives) I've also changed my plugs when I first got the car. Used ngk from fcp euro. I have not done my coils which are due. But I suspect it to be the injectors. But don't really want to roll dice on $600 for them. As it doesn't bother me that much. Car still performs very well.
The shop that was selling the car ran it out of gas and clogged injectors 1 and 2. The PO footed the bill for two new injectors and I think doing the other four now is worth the extra $400. I am not sure if he coded in the two new ones so I hope I can see the numbers of the two new ones while still in the engine.

I looked in the oil cap of my engine before I bought it looked clean. I Just snapped a photo and I can kinda see some sludge with a closer look.

Looks very clean. Sadly the that upper ledge on mine is all black... PO did long oil changes I assume
Appreciate 0