Rep
Drives: Fast

Garage List
2011 535  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw5sport View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PepMo View Post
Sorry everyone, noob here. Anyone successfully run the XDI-60 pump on a BMW yet? I purchased the XDi-60 since May and still have not been able to get it to run correctly. I have an F10 535 PWG running BM3. At first install the car did not start even with the XDI60 checkbox marked in config. It took two weeks, but finally TTFS and BM3 was finally able to get the parameters right so the car is running now. However, it can't support 15+ PSI of boost without HPFP dropping to 800 PSi. TTFS are telling me that my Fuel-It Stage 2 pump is the problem now. My log is showing that the LPFP is at 84 PSI at any boost or RPM. I've read that the F10 does not have a low pressure fuel sensor so where is the BM3 getting this 84 PSI number from? If anyone have any theories, please chime in.
Yeah, I have had the same issue just not as bad. I can get higher boost but I have shutdown do to fuel. To me the hpfp quits. But as you were told, I was told the same thing the lpfp. I have been dyno'd at about 450hp but wanted a little more on the low end. That tune started to cause the problem your having now. Got a little burn out trying to chase all the problems I did have before this. Had to take a break and just put the consistent tune back in it. Hope someone can figure this one out so I can turn it up
$howtime456 has a lot of experience with recent fueling upgrades.
535i MIssion Performance, PS2, Helix HPFP Kit, Wagner FMIC, Spec 3 clutch, Steel SMF, Wolf Racing CP, UUC SSK, GFB dv, SprintBooster, Custom Dynomax Exhaust, M5 Sways, Eibach OE Springs, Koni Sports Adjustable, Custom Short Ram CAI

IG: @bmwdoubles
Appreciate 0