03-03-2019, 08:25 PM   #6
Flyguyin23
Private
Rep
Drives: 15' M sport 528i dark blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly335dguy View Post
Many thanks!

Here's what I'm thinking, 20x9 et 44 all the way around with 255/35/20.

My question is whether or not the fronts will rub with that large of offset. I'm thinking it won't, but wanted to seek advice from others.

I plan to lower to either coils or ACS springs (1-2" drop).
lsturbointeg has the most aggressive set of offset wide wheels on a NON M5 f10 that ive seen and he doesn't rub with 21× 9.5 et30 in the front.

&

Remmib is the fitment god on the forums (his fitment is textbook perfect) and he is running 20x9 +26 in the front. I've read no complaints about him from rubbing.
(Between the two is the holy grail of fender to lip flush fitment for non M5 F10 fitment IMO)

I have 21x9+35 on the way and I plan on immediately putting on 10mm spacers on the front. Since your offset isn't as aggressive you should have NO issues with your setup. the only reason for doubt is if you have big brakes on her. If you don't your in the clear. btw different tires have different sidewall beef (like how thick and bulky it is) tires make a difference as well. BUT in your instance, you have plenty of room. Good luck brotha! your setup sounds like a really good tuck fitment great for bags!

Last edited by Flyguyin23; 03-03-2019 at 08:35 PM..
Appreciate 0