Private
Rep
Drives: 15' M sport 528i dark blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylfer View Post
thx for the reply !

so if i'm reading your stuff here
i should be able to go
8.5J ET 20 (they won't go lower then 20) on front ? won't that stick out ? maybe take ET 25 ?
10J ET 30 would be good then ? since yours rubs a little ? or should i go for 10J ET 25 ?
remeber the width of your wheel drasticly changes how offset affects your tuck or poke. A 9 wide wheel at +20 offset would be the equivelent of an 8.5 +14. so hell no you wont poke lol. 8.5 +20 might give you a little bit of tuck actually. As for your back go NO lower the +30 anthing more would poke too much. +30 is right on the line.

Im able to go +30 due to the German motorsport shop i go to installed and aligned my setup then drove it and made small adjustments. +35 would be less of a headache imo. If you have a shop you actually trust than the +30 look is SOOOOOO dope. its super flush with a teeny tiny bit of poke (thats how i like it beacouse im on coils and not bags) it also limits to how far you can slam it to the ground. Ill send you photos first thing; stay posted.

Ps. Modded F10's are SUPER rare beacouse the young kids resonate to 3 and 4 series while the dads and suits drive 5 and 7 series. When a F10 is done right it brings about alot of attention and turns heads. So i really hope you get the look you want!
Appreciate 0