AMT92
Lieutenant Colonel
Iran
Rep
Drives: F85 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
Sub'd! Love the build!

so i'm going to pick your brain since we both have 535's lol! so next year i'll be looking into the performance side of things. really want to do the DP first. what made you decide on the VRSF 3.5" catless downpipe vs catted vs the other DP's for our car? can you smell the gas fumes from inside the cabin. did you have the Burger tuning before or after the DP? is it that much more of a difference in power? did you install it yourself or did you pay someone to do it and how much?

and last question is what made you decide on the Burger Tuning Stage 2 JB4 out of all the tunes available. sorry for the millions of questions but i'm just doing my research to see what's best for me.
Downpipe made a huge difference in how quickly the turbo spooled up when you got on the throttle. JB4 has been great and made a big difference as well. The ability to run E85 and monitor logs all on the fly is fantastic. I would highly recommend running both together. VRSF had a black Friday sale and their pricing was pretty good. I could smell the fumes at first but either I got used to it or it dissipated. I added vibrant resonators to reduce the rasp so those may have had an effect on reducing the cabin smell. My gf didn't notice anything so I guess I'm good. I had an exhaust shop put it in. Should run you about $150 to do.
Appreciate 2
Ickdeep5718.50