03-11-2021, 07:19 AM   #5
TinCanSailor
Fueled by Recycled Dinosaurs!
Rep
Drives: F06 M6

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWFLf10 View Post
I just did my drivers door pull because it was getting worn and sticky. I found a replacement on eBay for less than $30 and the quality is on par with the stock one. One more thing to remind me remember how much I enjoy my car.

I would definitely see if you're able to get part numbers to compare the lock actuators from the other doors so you can swap one to make sure that's the issue before spending the money on parts. But because you're able to unlock and open it with the inside handle, it sounds like the actuator has frozen up or failed completely. If you get a new actuator, I highly recommend going through FCP euro. They have good prices, great service, and a lifetime warranty on all the parts they sell.
I'll dig through realoem to see if I can find the part. It will be my luck that there were 10,000 variants for this due to the different features for the doors.

I am a big fan of fcpeuro for high touch items and for things that can fail often.
2015 F06 M6 Silverstone Metallic II, Individual Full Leather, B&O, Night Vis, CCB, RKAutowerks (CP Rods/Pistons, DI Cams, CF Intakes, Coated DP's & Billet Diff Brace), InfinityAuto Turbo Inlets, Mishi Oil Cooler, JB4, XHP S3, BM S3
Appreciate 0