View Single Post
      04-27-2020, 05:40 AM   #4
bfleming
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Merc, VW, Porsche, Suzuki

Garage List
Lowering by coding is a no-brainer, these are the instructions using INPA:

With INPA installed, connect the cable to the car, ignition on but don't start the car. Start INPA. You will see 2 circles at the top of the screen, battery and ignition, which should go black once you're connected.
  • Select F07/F10/F11. This opens a Script Selection window
  • Single Click on Suspension on the left
  • You'll see a menu appear on the right
  • Select Electronic Ride Height Control by double clicking it
  • This opens a page all in German (Luftfederung)
  • On mine, the command is Ansteuren (F6). Click on this. Ansteuren means 'control'
  • On the next page, click Shift+F4 Abgleichen (ICMQL) F11. Abgleichen means calibrate.
  • This opens a page where Fahrzeugsollhohe Hinterachse is written (Car theoretical height rear axle).
  • Select your wheel size using F1 to F5
  • Next, at the bottom click Abgleich (F8 on mine)
  • This opens a pop up window which has two input lines - links (left) and rechts (right).
  • Using the table in the background, you'll see some values of heights. So mine (on 18in wheels) was 630mm. I then put 650 into both boxes on the pop-up box, then pressed OK. This way I've told the car I've measured the rear height & it's 650mm. The car knows it should be 630mm, so it lowers the rear by 20mm.
  • Lower more if you want by adding the desired drop to the base reading, but in general 20mm is 'safe'. Otherwise you can end up on the bump stops.
  • Once you've pressed OK it'll confirm that this level has been saved to the ECU (EEPROM); this is a permanent change, but don't worry, you can change it if you're not happy.
  • F10 always get you back to the previous page (Zuruck = back).
Suzuki GSXR 750 2004/04
Appreciate 0