View Single Post
      09-02-2013, 09:07 PM   #8
avengerboater
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 xDrive40i

I'm in the same boat, but if I may be able to take some stress away from you guys, I'll surely try.

I noticed the same thing when my car went into production on the BMW USA website--no 704 included under the M-sport package. I immediately emailed my CA and told him about my concern. He looked up the build order and reassured me that it was included. This guy is pretty on top of things and told me when my car was going into production 2 days before it actually happened.

Also, the "Options" list on my BMW tracking page shows the "ACC Stop & Go + Active Driving Assistant" under the Driver Assistance Plus Package. Yet, I did not select the ACC Stop & Go when I ordered the Driver Assistance Plus Package. What I'm trying to say is that the options that show up on your BMW tracking page is likely just a "cut and paste" list from the BMW "build" website. It doesn't adjust to individual choices of adding or deleting certain options from each package.

So, it's more than likely that our cars will have the 704 package simply because the the BMW tracking page is not very accurate.

By the way, my car was purchased on 8/22 and went into production last Friday, if it matters.
Appreciate 0