Rep
Drives: F15, F13, F10, E60

Quote:
Originally Posted by saad2605 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiBruin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by XLife14 View Post
Spoke with DINAN as it is directly related to their tuner- Have to return for replacement. Surprised no else using this tuner has ever never encountered a CEL??? I cannot be the only one!
I've used the Sport tuner on my car for over 2 years on my 2014 535i without issue. I just took it off last month and went with Bootmod3. I helped the person I sold the tuner to (2015 528i) install his and verified he didn't get a CEL either. Perhaps you just had a faulty unit?
Hey! I know this is completely random but would you mind giving me some assistance on the setup of the unit. I just purchased mine off another member and installed it but had to take it off after driving about 3 miles because the car started jerking and eventually threw a tranny error and said it was too hot and was locked out of gear. Odd because this shouldn't be affecting the transmission from my knowledge but im assuming there is some error being caused. I also was not able to get the app to connect so I don't know if it is because of that?
Just don't use it. It is crap and continue to cause headaches.
Appreciate 0