06-09-2018, 08:42 AM   #302
Stück
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 X5, E46 330i, R56 Mini.S

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgm1x View Post
By any chance do u have any 1/4mi times with the PS2 or Dyno Charts ?. I am Curious because I have same exact car and debating on pulling trigger on PS1 or PS2.
No, this isnt a 1/4mi car and I wouldn't be caught out dead at a drag strip. Also don't much care about dyno numbers.

For those that don't know a 17 year old kid still on his learners permit blew a redlight last week because he was too busy playing on his phone. He slammed my left side at 40-45mph. My car is a total loss.

Will likely be parting it out, still arguing with insurance as the kid wasn't listed on his parents policy, wasn't the owner of the car he was driving, shouldn't have been driving alone, parents policy limits are minimum liability and no where near covering the loss etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC300T View Post
How much WHP for PS2 with just LPFP upgrade, DP, intercooler and 93 or E30 mix and no port injection and no meth?

18 PSI with no taper?
380-400whp?
Thats a reasonable expectation. For more than that you would have to upgrade your high pressure fuel system or add port injection. The stock single Bosch HPFP will crash around that point.

I have the S55 dual HPFP upgrade kit I put together for my own car and was about to install available in the FS section: http://f10.5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1502987
Appreciate 0