Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzbeslic View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by koanga View Post
Quote:
Quote:
THIS CLUSTER IS "VIRGIN" -> 0 miles & no VIN number. Simple as plug'n'play and coding.

Cluster will take the VIN & miles of your car when installed the first time (it`s like a brand new device).

**Model with HUD.
Quote:
THIS CLUSTER IS "VIRGIN" -> 0 miles & no VIN number. Simple as plug'n'play and coding.

Cluster will take the VIN & miles of your car when installed the first time (it`s like a brand new device).

**Model with HUD.
So if I purchase cable you will help me code it as well?
Yes, and if you don't have a e-net cable, I can provide you one for an additional $20
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

**Model with HUD.
Quote:

**Model with HUD.
So if I purchase cable you will help me code it as well?
Yes, and if you don't have a e-net cable, I can provide you one for an additional $20
Thanks for responding to my message, but let me get this straight. You will provide everything I need and after you/we code it, that's it. I don't need to go or do anything else. Also, there won't be any error or lights on?
Correct, for $370 shipped you'll get the cluster and the e-net cable. You'll need a "decent" laptop (min 4gb mem and i3 proc, 20gb+ space , win10) so I can remote in and program it. Sens me a pm
Appreciate 0