11-06-2016, 02:18 AM   #1
Takumi587
///M3 Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 05' M3 and 21' Tesla Model 3

Garage List
Cool REVIEW: H&R Front & Rear Sway bars for BMW F10 535i 2016

Vehicle: 2016 BMW 535i F10 (M-Suspension)
Parts: H&R Sway Bars for F10 (HR 71470 & HR 70470)
Installation Time:1hr & 30 Minutes (Performed by European Auto Source)
Overall Satisfaction:10/10

Overall Review

Handling
The handling, feel and overall feedback of the car is 100 times better now. The sway bars have added such a significant difference in the stability and handling that I can't recommend enough to get it done. On the highway the car feels much more planted when switching lanes and you just feel much more control on curved ramps. Making turns on side streets even feel better too. The car feels like it is on rails and I am on the stock good years and M-sport suspension. I can't stress enough how much of a joy this has added to the driving experience.

Ride Quailty
Ride Quality feels smoother to me especially going over any bumps. The car manages bumps or defects on the road much better. There is a bump on the highway I always pass and after going over it with the new sway bars there was no jarring like before. I was worried at first it would make the car more stiff and become a harsh ride but not at all. My wife even noticed the difference and said she felt it was smoother than before (sigh of relief I tell you).

Product Quality
Lifetime warranty and the installer said it was not difficult at all to remove and replace the stock bars. The only issue he had was that he had to make a small cut on one of the plastic cover panels at the front near the curved part of the sway bar. The fitment definitely looks more flush than the M5 sway bar.

Final Thoughts
I highly recommend getting it done if you have an F10 whether it be a 528i, 535i or 550i. Car feels much better in every way and I can't stress enough that this has brought a bigger smile on my face while driving. The pictures show the size of the stock sway bars to the H&Rs. European Auto Source had their own photographer take pictures as well so they should be posting up a thread here or on their website sometime soon.

If you have any questions then feel free to ask away!

PICTURES

Stock Rear Sway Bar

H&R Rear Sway Bar Installed

Stock Front Sway Bar

H&R Front Sway Bar Installed

H&R Front Sway Bar Installed (CUT PLASTIC PART SEEN HERE)

My 535i up on the lift ^_^

Last edited by Takumi587; 11-06-2016 at 03:04 AM..
Appreciate 3
gabypr150.00
EV8634.00