View Single Post
      08-04-2019, 02:40 PM   #10
Gypsyking
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 535i xDrive M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdmulders View Post
I can't see any issues with your proposed setup. The only minor point is that the rear tire will look a little more stretched than the front, but this is in my humble opinion a non-issue.

How do you like your F10 so far, and if you don't mind me asking, where abouts in Canada are you located?

Cheers.
Thank you for your response.
As I have mentioned in my post, I'm based out of Calgary.

It is not a daily driver so I end up driving it only on the weekends.

I like the car, especially the surge of power if you step on it even a little bit and that can be trouble if you have overzealous cops in your vicinity. The ride is harsh (probably attributable to RFTs and those rubber band thin tires) but I love the speeds at which you can take the curves. I really have to watch for those small potholes and I can not bring myself to leave the car at a public parking . I have put all of 300 miles (480 kms) on it in last six weeks so can not comment on long term ownership however I can say that I will keep this car for at least 4 more years (maybe longer). Sometimes I go into the garage to look at it & I almost always look back at it when I park it somewhere else (very sparingly). The seats are great & the transmission is one of the quickest 8 speed auto boxes that I've driven (barring the 2020 M340i x-Drive that I test drove a couple of months ago).

I'm planning to drive it to Salt Spring Islands in early September that will give the car a chance to stretch its legs.

I think being the part of this forum and see the passion of BMW owners also contributes to the ownership experience.

Bottom line; I love the car...

Last edited by Gypsyking; 08-04-2019 at 02:51 PM..
Appreciate 0