View Single Post
      08-02-2023, 10:25 AM   #5
jmfecon
Rep
Drives: 535i 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmfecon View Post
Well, I think we will be the first ones doing this. I will post here if I achieve something relevant.

Thanks!
Well, I am starting to think that, at least in my case, this will be too much work. I already have the DVD unit, so, I assume the previous owner took the monitors off because of the looks, but, may be other issue, will scan it with ISTA to check what's going on.

But the point is: part numbers are different for RSE and RSE Pro. Everything. The screen is fine, because it is different, but, harness and DVD unit also have different PNs from the regular RSE.

What is the difference? Can't say for sure.

I am considering that, since the regular one is ugly, but at least it matches the PN, will be better to find a pair and install instead of trying to retrofit the upgrade. Also, I have a CIC unit, I believe the monitors I was buying came from a NBT, and don't know if it is also a issue.

Will try to find a training manual to try to figure out. Found one for F01, but it covered just the regular one.

Again, if anyone could explain the difference from a wiring/parts perspective, would be highly appreciated.
Appreciate 0