youknowluke
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 116i M Sport Automatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by makkan00 View Post
Please correct me if I am wrong.
On pre-LCI Non-xenon headlights, default values for DRL are already set to 100%.

Are they different on xenon cars if people are wishing to increase the brightness?
My car is a Pre LCI 2011 F10, the angel eyes are dim as anything during the day on sidelights which you would expect really with sidelights as they aren't meant for the day hence DRL, surely when they are set DRL and at 100% they are exactly the same as a BMW with the Xenon package or close, the plan is to get a HID kit or CREE led kit retrofitted within the month.

Also is there anyway to turn the sensitivity down for the auto lights as they barely go off when on auto.

So if I set the lights at 0 on the dial, after the coding will the DRL still be active that's what I'm hoping?

Also is there anyway to code a memory function for the auto hold so I don't have to press it everytime I get in the car?

I have professional media just to add so could you code the Enhanced bluetooth function as I have a works and private phone so having them both connected at the same time would save me the hassle of constantly switching and reloading the phone book.
Appreciate 0