Quote:
Originally Posted by TJBentley View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbarrer2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJBentley View Post
Gotta get a brand new headlight module and get it coded to the car
Really?? How much ? And where can I find one ? Sorry for the dum question
You can check eBay for aftermarket type in Bmw f10 headlight module. They're around $120 more/less. The oem one is much more probably like 3-4 times as much. Either one you decide make sure it's brand new and was never coded before because they can only be coded to one particular VIN number. Found this out last week as I tried to code a used one to my car.

First things first, maybe go to a shop and make sure this is what you need. Maybe just your DRL lightbulb went out and needs to be replaced. My symptoms for replacing the headlight module was I had all the error messages associated with the light. Daytime running light malfunction, adaptive light malfunction, turn signal malfunction, etc. I had water building up in the light for weeks until it finally went out on me.
Thanks a lot man! So yesterday afternoon after the car wash , i got all the warnings with my passenger light and the lights kept flickering , and my daytime running light went out on the same side so I decided to turn the option off and now today my daytime lights were working on both sides , but my passenger low beam would light up as I would turn it on but for a couple seconds than I would get the error on my I drive and it would go out again and same thing with my passenger high beam , (but now my daytimes are working properly and blinkers on that light) and it still shows a little water condensed inside . Also to point out when I was driving tonight with the low beams(normal) lights on my passenger one randomly again comes on for 5 seconds and pops the msg on the idrive and i click okay and than it shut off again and repeat again at low speeds .
Appreciate 0