View Single Post
      05-21-2018, 06:44 AM   #1
baege
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 Cayman GTS 4.0 6MT

Can light mods give you the passion?

So while I like my latest car, an 18 m240i, I don't feel any passion for it. I rarely look back at it and when I do, don't linger at it, I don't want to hand wash it, and would rather just put in through the auto wash. While I enjoy driving it, I don't really crave driving it, like I have other cars...

As an enthusiast, I miss that passion for my car. I've been here before. Back in the day I had a 1990 300Zx that I loved...I went from that car to a 1994 mx6 that I liked but never loved...and when I got a 2003 350Z from the mx6 that brought the passion back

In this case I am looking at making moves to another car that will bring the passion back
like the M2, the c63S, f type r etc
all of these moves would involve serious financial loss (since i just got the m240i)

but I wonder if instead light mods might give me the passion for the car I miss...

as a start I was thinking of a mild drop and adding 19's (inspired by another fellow on 2addicts who did this and his car looks amazing)

But I am wondering if that will do it? Can relatively minor mods give you the passion for a car that you really had none for from the get go?
Appreciate 0