06-06-2011, 01:07 AM   #60
jaekeem
BMW Noobie
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 M3 e46 M3 Macan S Model S

Quote:
Originally Posted by bavarian19 View Post
what are the specs on the wheels and tires?
The wheels are the standard specs from BBS USA website. They should be 20x8.5 +32 and 20x9.5 +35 as for the tires they are 245/35/20 and 275/30/20.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lux View Post
I saw you driving recently in Irvine--very nice ride.
Oh cool it seems like there are a lot of people on the boards here from OC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisE92 View Post
beautiful, man. I saw your car at cal shabu shabu in costa mesa just last Sunday. Had to do a quick walk around to check it out!
Thanks for the compliment, I try to get out to cali shabu a couple times a month. Maybe we should have a shabu car get together with the locals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPWINCH View Post
looks amazing, maybe could use some spacers and bigger tips
Yea I totally agree! I just put 13mm spacers on the front and 5mm spacers on the rear. Someone told me after I put them on I actually have a "proper" stance I would love to have a new exhaust as well but no one can get ahold of one short of having a mufflershop make a custom magnaflow...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMOTION View Post
I think the front is missing something, front lip maybe? =) A suggestion, front/rear spacers to set off the rims proper. Everything else looks great, I guess i'll wait for ver. 2.0.
Hopefully v2.0 will be coming out in a couple weeks as new parts continue rolling in. Thanks for the comment I appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW1986 View Post
How does the KW suspension work with the Adaptive Ride in the M Sport? I assume you have a 535i and not a 535xi.
Unfortunately it doesnt work with KW and I have the 535i RWD. KW told me they will not have a fix for adaptive drive. Kind of ridiculous especially when their website says otherwise and offer a solution to something that they dont have.

So I cant get into Sport+ mode with other chassis settings. To be honest I dont miss it at all. KW V3 and JB Stage 1 just completely eclipse that feature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICIC View Post
Nice ride. The height is just about right. Mind to share the settings?
To be honest I had Joe over at trinity autosport adjust it for me in regard to the height. Its not a super aggressive drop but just enough to be a bit more than the aftermarket springs available. As for the damper settings they are set at the out of the box recommended ones. As a reference the out of the box setting is just tad firmer than the msport 'sport +' setting. Everytime I got into the car thats the setting my car was in so the KW's were a very welcome mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB335 View Post
COTM is in the bag for you
Sorry what does COTM mean?

2011 F10 535i | Build Thread | Power Mods & Dynos
Appreciate 0