View Single Post
      08-27-2018, 11:40 AM   #17
xxpanipuri
Major
Rep
Drives: 550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamrockbwoy View Post
Im gonna start with comestics first so M5 diffuser and Cyba tips looks like the first thing im going to do. Its still under warranty so I dont want to do anything that will void my warranty. I was thinking M5 exhaust/catback? I dont know too much about exhausts but I want to give it a nice sound.

Any suggestions that wouldnt void my warranty?
Congrats on the new car..

There's a few guys that have done the comp package exhaust on the 550 x drive...i picked mine up (uncut) on the forums for 1200 and it cost me another 500 or so to install (my shop cut the existing exhaust in 1/2 and welded clamps etc so that i if ever wanted to replace the resonators(or upgrade the back half of the exhaust it would be easier)

I have a 2014 550i and did the m5 comp package exhaust (kept the oem resonators) but went m5 comp package straight back from the resonators, then i put on the m5 oem diffuser and cyba tips...wanted to keep it oem looking

best part is there is no droning, and its not annoying when the wife drives the car or when the family is in the car...also have the EXHAUST MEISTER which allows me to manually open and close the exhaust valves....

Appreciate 1