12-30-2011, 04:05 PM   #11
krnboy817
Major
South Korea
Rep
Drives: 2008 328i coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by RingBredE90 View Post
Top Gear is getting a little too predictable, they are just trying too hard. Everything is so staged and they get carried away like krnboy817 said. Its not funny any more, just plain stupid. This show is becoming less and less to do with cars. They need to go back to their roots, ASAP.

someone else on another forum mentioned that richard spilling all that food wasnt such a nice gesture especially in front of the very people that might of been their meal in a country filled with hunger and poverty. its also sad to see countries like this that majority of the population rides on a over packed trains while others drive around in a M3... even modified with CF trunk like the show pictured.

dont get me wrong im not much of a humanitarian and believe that there will always be the poor and the rich, but just dont think its something a popular automotive television show should depict.

i think TG should of made a show based on how cheap and resourceful petrol/gas/fuel would be if 1,170,938,000+ people of india just disappeared... or the 1,338,299,500+ popluation of china... you know something that most enthusiast probably think about in back of their minds every time price rises at the pump.

but anyways... im just disappointed that there was no desert crossings or worlds most dangerous roads to be conquered or drive on ice to the pole. its something i cant just do. but if i wanted to i can always drive in india if i wanted to.

driving is poetry in motion.

Last edited by krnboy817; 12-30-2011 at 04:34 PM..
Appreciate 0