View Single Post
      07-17-2021, 11:28 AM   #85
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

poor start from Lewis made things bad in a flash.. but well done for Max for snatching the pole.. im positive for Mercs on tomorrows race..

im not sure im into this trial format actually.. forget about the people who goes to track on Saturday for half an hour race action.. i d like to see traditional quali results based on one lap.. quali session is a very fun thing and having a pole term shouldnt be spoiled i believe.. im ok for a sprint race and some more points but this format is somehow not fitting.. cause if Saturday's race is all for pure speed.. then it means having fastest lap should bring a point as well but it doesnt..

but more importantly.. i dont like the format because of a gamble for cars' setup.. basically after an hour on Friaday teams are not allowed to touch the cars.. it means more sim runs before each weekend and it gives a room for luck as well..

the best idea of this format is the lorry that drivers wave after the race.. though prior the race there was a lorry already.. this format is not set properly.. having a free practice after quali is absurd..

having a cost-cap rule.. and saying ok go for a sprint race and give everything you have is contradicting.. if there was a Saturday race engine for example like in the past (for quali) it d make more sense.. how can you take more risks financial wise when there is more to lose anyway..
minn1914021.00