United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECR33 View Post
Great question.
I've managed to find the following websites/companies located in the US:

Mosconi and Gladen products:
ORCA Design & Manufacturing (they don't seem to have an online catalogue though, so you might want to write/call them).
WoofersEtc.com - They got my exact speakers and DSP amplifier
I'm sure Ebay and Amazon sellers has these products for sale aswell.

Eton wiring harness from front seats to amplifier (I would use TechnicPNP instead)
Sound Good Stereo

Misc. Power wiring kit to amplifier, sound deadening and bare wire to RCA adapter:
You can get those anywhere I'm sure. DynaMat or FatMat for sound deadening seem popular in the US and I can attest to those being great products. I used StP for sound deadening, they are based in Europe.

Thanks for the question lsturbointeg - I've read a lot of your posts on the forum and seen your build thread - Awesome stuff!
If anyone has any questions regarding upgrading stereo in a car with base stereo, please ask away!
which amplifier would i use as i see there's 2 4 channel Gladen amps? because it's 4 channels i'm assuming 2 channels are used for the doors and the other 2 channels would be used for the underseat speakers? here's a question, for the underseat speakers what settings would you use on the amp as far as high pass or low pass? i've done systems before but for the BMW i was always told the underseat speakers are not really subs but midranges that compliment the doors and tweeters. are you running dedicated lines to all the speakers or just using the OEM speaker lines? thanks!

both amps are $299 and seems both are not DSP?
Gladen RC70c4 4-Channel 4 x 70W RC Line Sound Quality Amplifier

FD 75c4 - Gladen 4-Channel 480W RMS Full Range Class D Amplifier

i can get the Technic harness no problems
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg

Last edited by lsturbointeg; 03-07-2020 at 11:14 PM..
Appreciate 0