07-17-2021, 08:46 PM   #114
Bubbles
Brigadier General
Cayman Islands
Rep
Drives: Green Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Strange . Because Checo confirmed in his latest interview that he spun in dirty air coming from the car in front of him .

=> https://racingnews365.nl/perez-verkl...tepunt-bereikt
Checo is a team player and not the type of person to cast blame (positive attribute). I’m sure turbulent air was a contributing factor but he got caught out by throttle application.

This is the distance to Lando right before the spin.

Checo isn’t made for sprint races, could be an absolute monster in the World Endurance Championship.

Max is driving at an entirely different level. Hammy’s scolding/panic to Bono on hitting the start specs and confusion about not being ahead is telling. And when did it become a thing to say “extra work in the sim” paid off, it’s your job to perform on the track, if sim work is required then just do the work.
If a student skipped a party before an exam to study, don’t come to me looking for a “that-a-boy” and a cookie.

Pretty sure Lando, LeCrash and Max live in the sim and Danny R just got one for his living room.

Silver arrows have the top speed, if Hammy gets out in front he will be very tough to pass.

Poor bottas, I’d love to see him with a competitive ride next year.
Attached Images