View Single Post
      07-15-2022, 06:34 AM   #2
95blkmax
Captain
Rep
Drives: '11 535 M-Sport

I'm suspecting all of this to be caused by a faulty oil press sensor because of your first code "1C3002 Engine-oil pressure sensor, electrical: short circuit to earth". A faulty sensor would trigger all the other subsequent codes.

Can that BM700 see live data? Turn ignition on without starting the engine and see what value the oil pressure sensor reads. On a cold engine should be zero and hold steady.

If this is not what you see, inspect the harness connector at the sensor (back of the oil filter housing). It's common for the sensor to leak internally with age and this leak eventually runs out through the harness connector and soaks the wiring behind it following the harness. I'd clean it as best possible and replace that sensor (whether clean or not) to rule it out. It's cheap and easy to access anyway.

Also, to your best knowledge, has the belt ever slipped and been sucked into the crankcase via the front crank seal? Another question, do you have any active oil leaks that could have starved the pump of oil causing all these low pressure errors?