View Single Post
      08-12-2014, 01:19 AM   #71
DieGrüneHölle
Colonel
Rep
Drives: M

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
You're right I have no idea what goes on in this world - however, it is hard not to misconstrue an wide open ass grab like that in front of cameras and other people as a sense of entitlement and being able to get away with murder because you 'own' them financially.
Does Tiger Woods grab the other golfer's wives' ass? He may be a cheater but he doesn't think he is above any rules.
Dustin Johnson got in trouble with the PGA for messing with another golfer's marriage.. but I guess standards vary and it may be a smaller world not open to the view of outsiders but I guess this changes things and alot of dirt will be dug up no doubt.

btw look at the body language of everyone involved - everybody was extremely uncomfortable except for himself
Yet again, you are clueless to their relationship.

He doesn't own anyone. I mentioned her husband driving for Tony, because that was well before he signed her husband. If there was any ill feelings her husband would want nothing to do with Tony. Delana/Kevin are very close friends with Tony, it was a joke. Kevin was right there and saw it.

I can tell you don't follow the sport. Kevin is one of the top drivers in Nascar, he chose to drive for Tony. Says a lot, he could have gone to any team after leaving RCR.
Appreciate 0