The TRG
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 340ix Black Sapphire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifihere View Post
Hello everyone,
I'm new to the forums, but see alot of good posts and hoping someone might be able to help with a few situations i have encountered. I bought my f10 528i 10 months ago. No warranty i might add. Within 2 months i had a ! Show up with the following:

"Daytime running light malfunction" upon checking my lights, sure enough i have the halo light out on passenger side.i have looked and tried to find online to no avail. Is this a bulb, or my concern a larger and mire complex (i.e. expensive) fix?

Also, i had a warning battery low charge, drive longer distances etc. I had starter and alternator checked, both were fine. Problem was battery, so last week, i replaced the battery. Now tonight, that darn warning came back of low battery.....has anyone experienced or maybe shed light as to what might be issue??

I TRUELY appreciate any help or guidance in these issues. I was so satisfied with my car, now I am becoming fearful I might have issues (major ones) i was hoping i would avoid! Thanks again for ANY insight!
Make sure it's not referring to your key fob battery.
Appreciate 0