View Single Post
      05-06-2021, 12:25 PM   #10
2000cs
Captain
Rep
Drives: Potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmanb2b View Post
Are we talking BMW rebates or BMW CCA rebates? Not sure how USAA works but as an example, someone who buys a new x7 today from a dealer gets a $3,500 rebate from BMW ($1K loyalty and $2,500APR) and as long as you have been a CCA member for 6+ months you get another $1K rebate through the BMW CCA rebate process.
Sorry, I meant CCA. The benefit of being a member. The company/dealer incentives are available without CCA membership. However the CCA rebates are restricted and can’t be used with several other rebates. In my case USAA was able to give me a $2,000 rebate which was greater than the CCA rebate, so I chose the USAA. Benefit of being a CCA member in that case: $0. This happened to me on several new BMW purchases over the past decade or so.

When my chapter was active, the club was fun to be in. Before Internet forums (like this one), the club was a great source of info on the older cars (see my user name). Times, and circumstances, have changed.

If you have an active chapter, or enjoy going to the track, it makes all the sense in the world to be a member.
Appreciate 2
dmanb2b2123.00