View Single Post
      02-19-2017, 09:49 PM   #1
ClasickTV
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 G80 Comp BG/YasMarina

My New 2011 550I M-Sport 90K Miles & Route 66 Extended Warranty 3YR/36K

Some shots I did with my Panasonic Gh4 & 12-35mm Native Lumix Lens, and a little editing in Lightroom.

I upgraded, in my book from a 435i, to this gem of a well maintained 2011 550i with 90K, I understand the deprecation with our wonderful vehicles however I got this puppy on a steal. I decided to go thru PenFed Credit union with a Route 66 Main Street coverage for 36K/3YR Extended on my 90K. The car has a full detailed print out of everything done including the CCP back in 2015, and all work was done at a certified BMW Fields Dealership. The car has no issues as of the 3rd day, so far, and by all means the car is superior in every way. The upgrade of every option almost in the entertainment and seats are far phenomenal then my 2014 435i. The active & comfort seats, are quite amazing. The m-sport it self is quite astonishing as what it does to the F10 in general when it comes to aesthetics and performance at least in the suspension. The wheels, and suspension are a nice pair especially with the upgraded aerodynamics kit.

I paired it with the route 66 for piece of mind, I have read about the common issues our N63 runs into, but *Knock on Wood* I have yet to experience anything. Please let me know if there is issues that are common, that I should check for as buying a used 2011 550i. The car was meticulously taken care for.

As I do more research and meet some more F10 owners in the Local FL Area, ill decide to upgrade and tinker with all the bells and whistles, until then here is some pics as promised.

Last edited by ClasickTV; 02-19-2017 at 09:57 PM..
Appreciate 0