Rep
Drives: 2022 G80 Comp BG/YasMarina

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWF87M2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClasickTV View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWF87M2 View Post
Congrats. Since you have a 2011 M sport like me I would also keep an eye out for the Active Roll Stabilization system that is part of the DHP. BMW bundled this option along with the M sport package for the first year 535i/550 making the package roughly $6500. BMW later took the packages apart from 12-16. These systems are known to leak hydraulic fluid so I would keep an eye out for any signs of fluid spills on the garage floor.
Thanks for that brother, I will def keep an eye out.

Also thanks for all the love guys, excited to join the F10 club!

Things I will do as the pocket allows me too, as follows would be:

Suspension either Coilovers or H&R Springs.

Wheels 20x__ either deep concave or have my Work VS-XX re lipped and fitted.

Diffuser for the msport rear and maybe a front lip with carbon fiber rear spoiler.

An exhaust of some sort not sure which route yet, something suttle yet can be awaken. Lol

I think with all that it should be me busy and motivated.

I also plan on selling my condo and moving into a house. So all my goals are being worked into 2017, with that being said thanks again everyone for all the comments and hopefully you can see the journey as I progress with the F10.
I would stay away from coilovers just because you have ddc and ars, even if you were to disable to edc the ars system would eventually throw a fault code from the coils. The best option for those with dhp is Dinan shockware flash + ACS springs, I would stay away from H&R springs as they tend to ride harsh from the high spring rates.
Can you elaborate a little more on this. I saw the post earlier about it however never knew our 2011 F10s have it....sounds like a bad thing or a lot of problems with it. DDC or DHP? Or are you guys talking about two different things. Sorry if I sound like a complete idiot lol

Anything else I should be aware of on my vehicle? I still have a maintenance package on the car for 9K more miles or like 3 months, thru BMW. What does that cover and anything I should bring up?

Also have to take it in for the Fuel Pump Recall from Dec, but since it will be in there anything I should mention?
Appreciate 0