View Single Post
      06-08-2014, 06:02 PM   #106
Petros
Banned
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by solstice View Post
Seriously, can you cut every corner on the circuit just because you are in the lead!? Absolute BS, Nico should have gotten a drive-by for that move or it can get out of hand quickly. Super defending in corner 1 though, don't think Lewis expected that from Nico. It was clean and gutsy. Still equipment permitting there is no doubt in my mind that Lewis is the faster of the two. A pity his car let him down today.

Huge congrats to DR, he's not only a fast guy but I also like his attitude this far. Let's hope he keep it as he continues to do well.

Crap that was scary with Massa. He is the other crash machine next to Maldonado but I like Massa and felt terrible for him at his last huge crash and how it kind of changed him to lose what little edge he had. Very,very good to see he is ok, that was a hard smack. At least he got to pass Alonso fair and square
I'm really beginning to hate nico for being such a lucky bastard. Leading the championship despite being inferior to his teammate every single weekend. First race Lewis retires with a bad spark plug. Then Nico secures pole on a track that is impossible to overtake by making a "mistake" (deliberate or not) in qualifying. And today he gains an advantage by leaving the race track without a penalty. and then Lewis gets another DNF. I can't wait to see Nico get some bad luck and finish outside the points for once.
Appreciate 0