E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by solstice View Post
Seriously, can you cut every corner on the circuit just because you are in the lead!? Absolute BS, Nico should have gotten a drive-by for that move or it can get out of hand quickly. Super defending in corner 1 though, don't think Lewis expected that from Nico. It was clean and gutsy. Still equipment permitting there is no doubt in my mind that Lewis is the faster of the two. A pity his car let him down today.

Huge congrats to DR, he's not only a fast guy but I also like his attitude this far. Let's hope he keep it as he continues to do well.

Crap that was scary with Massa. He is the other crash machine next to Maldonado but I like Massa and felt terrible for him at his last huge crash and how it kind of changed him to lose what little edge he had. Very,very good to see he is ok, that was a hard smack. At least he got to pass Alonso fair and square
I was actually furious and screaming when I heard "no penalty", this is not small infractions like crossing the pit-entry white line in Brazil.

He lost the corner under pressure and delibrately took the escape route and gunned the throttle, gaining more than half a second.

How is that NOT gaining an advantage? To me is a clear cut sporting infraction.

Nico lost the corner, he should simply lift the throttle when he was off track. If it was gravel, he would crash already! Paved escape zones are not for him to put full power there. It was designed to give a the ones who made a mistake a second chance, but the driver must lose some sort of advantage.