07-31-2019, 01:13 PM   #4429
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
I'll share something my performance coach told me when I asked him whether I should go into industry (which I was curious about) or just go out on my own (which is where I thought I'd end up).

He said, why would you go from point A, to point B, to point C, if you ultimately want to end up at C and you don't have to travel to point B to get to point C.

Framed to your question - why waste time on Brazilian if you are ultimately most interested in the former flame and will likely land there because the Brazilian isn't causing that spark?

You are risking that she'll get into a relationship with someone else if you wait.

Guess depends a little on the spark though - is it just short term lust or is there something deep you could easily see there.

Edit: If it helps at all, I totally ignored my performance coach and went into industry and sure enough, wound up resigning and working for myself. I learned. LOL

+1. What kind of spark depending on where you want it to head. Plus the daughter won't always be in the house and she can learn to change if she see her Mom happy.

Life is just to short to settle and be content....and then be left with wondering "what if"?

I can relate. Not trying to sound boastful....but I have dated quite a few "10's" in my time. All it did was confirm to me that looks really aren't everything although I did all I could to disprove that theory!
King Rudi13154.00