07-06-2022, 10:25 PM   #392
kring
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: ‘19 M550i Dinan S1, 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92inPHX View Post
Going off track and forcing the other driver off happens every single race. You can’t possibly expect the drivers to stay on track at all times considering how fast they’ve going and trying to brake into the corner as late as they can while avoiding each other. I saw nothing wrong with the clash between Charles-Checo-Lewis. Checo going off was a disadvantage to him, letting Lewis behind passing both him and Charles. This isn’t cheating, this is racing and often times there’s contact.
No, not really. You are just a fan of redbull so you take no issue with them cheating. According to EVERY F1 rule… both Checo & Max should have absolutely been penalizes.

Here’s a good summary of it. Clearly Stewards gave special leniency to redbull in exception of the rules as usual. Again, both Checo & max are good enough to win but redbull is a cheat-first organization so they just go for it knowing they will get away with it and the other 18 drivers will usually yield to their cheating. At minimum, if it ain’t cheating its totally rubbish driving.

Appreciate 2
minn1914034.50