View Single Post
      11-18-2018, 10:29 AM   #9
ey2001
Captain
Rep
Drives: F10 535i 6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by mko9 View Post
So I have procrastinated, and procrastinated as life happened, and am finally getting around to trying to do this job. There isn't a DIY on here, I can't find any F10 specific youtube videos, and even Pelican Parts doesn't seem to have an F10 section at all. How do you clear out the back half of the engine to get at plugs #4, #5, and #6? Reference the image, You can see #1, #2, and #3 right in the middle of the picture, they have all been changed. #4 is directly under the air intake piece that is running down the left side of the engine. It has a couple fittings on it that don't want to move. #5 and #6 are under the wire bundles and and foam rubber chunk. I have the wire bundles out, but the plastic track needs to be removed to then also remove the foam rubber piece. I can't figure out how the plastic track is attached. Any help would be appreciated. In return, I will try to post up an actual DIY when I get this done.
There are 2 or 3 torx screws where the bracket is.. you need to take out before under the foam

https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/at...8;d=1508043854
Appreciate 1
AW08027.50