Rep
Drives: '13 F13 M6, '94 JDM Supra

Garage List
2013 BMW M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qsilver7 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMSteven View Post
I have the basic, and yes I am aware of those websites but I didn't bother checking because I didn't think they'd have the information for retrofits rather than plug and play
Yep...if there are multiple part nbrs...they will be listed...which could be due to different options or other reasons. So checking those site can help in getting the correct part. Sometimes the part nbrs are listed directly below each other and if not...if you click on the 11 digit part nbr...you'll get a list of superseded nbrs that will show if they are retroactively exchangeable or not exchangeable as well as other BMW models that you also uses the same part.
Awesome thank you so much for the help! Do you happen to know what other chassis codes the 6wb is interchangeable with? There's lots for sale for f30 and the other f chassis SUVs
Vorsteiner VFF-103 Carbon Graphite 343M dimensions • H&R Lowering Springs • Soul PP Resonated Muffler Delete • AeroFunction AF-1 Carbon Front Lip • Carbon Front Grilles • Carbon Mirror Caps • IND Black Fender Vents
Appreciate 0