View Single Post
      08-19-2019, 01:20 AM   #1
ayeplussjr
Rep
Drives: BMW 535i M Sport

Wheel Recommendations

Hey everyone! I usually just peek through the forums and have asked a few questions here and there, but I've never really posted my bimmer. So here are a few pics!

I'm riding on Vertini Magic's 20x8.5 +35 in the front and 20x10 +38 in the rear. These were wrapped in Michelin PSS 245/35/20 and 285/30/20. I have to replace these rims because a tire shop scratched up the rims when I bought new tires. Rims cannot be replaced so they are replacing my set.

I was thinking about different Rohana sets (RF1, RF2, RF7, RC10) but it seems like the 20x10's don't have a lot of concave compared to my Vertini's. I've seen pictures through different threads and online searches and in my opinion the concavity is not the same. I was thinking of getting the classic F14's, but I don't know if I want to wait a month for those, ha!

Anyone have any other options for wheels? I'm looking for a more plug and play type of thing. I'm a simple dude, just want my bimmer to look decent. Something that would fit my brand new tires with no stretch, and a decent amount of concave like my Vertini's. Suggestions please!
Attached Images

Last edited by ayeplussjr; 08-19-2019 at 01:26 AM..
Appreciate 1