View Single Post
      08-08-2011, 10:19 PM   #22
yogi799
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '11 535i

These are some great pics...

Life is full of irony. When I was debating purchasing the F10 (my first new car in my life), havana was the only colour shown in the showroom and I swore to myself to run from this colour as it looked horrible (indoors). After being dead-locked (with my wife), unable to make a colour decision (countless trips to the dealer and strolls around their parking lot debating the colours) - we were not convinced to any colour - then we encounter a sleek looking Z4 in an amazing colour - havana.... We both loved it from the first sight!!! After hours and hours of staring at all the other colours! This was the only colour that was shown inside but NOT outside. While inside, it looked ugly - outside, it looked stunning... Next thing we know we are signing papers with havana one them...

Motto: never say never... LOL

These are the first pics of havana outside that I've seen, some look awesome, some not so great (those in bright sunlight are stunningly beautiful). So is the youtube vid. It's all about the lighting conditions at a particular moment. We are about the get ours in a few days time (I hope) so we'll post the first true reactions. It's havana/oyster combo, by the way.

Here is my color comparison youtube vid showing Z4 in havana standing right next to a space gray 3-series and dark graphite 7-series (past the black X6). Once I saw this bunch in such configuration, havana was an undisputed winner.

Kill time at the pump!
http://logmympg.com

Last edited by yogi799; 08-08-2011 at 10:43 PM..
Appreciate 0