First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyngofpop View Post
I'm confused as it GETS! My gift for her was gna be so awesome and a surprise!

I've never bought a Christmas gift for someone...EVER, even my MOM(that's just how we live).

I always thought life was to be lived all alone. Maybe...I mean MAYBE!

Even if I thought I was gay for so long...could I have finally met someone that could care about me too?! Idgaf about sexuality...just Love!
Ok, slow down. How long have you known her? I swear you were falling for some guy just a couple weeks ago. I feel like you should clarify your relationship before you spend a ton of money on her for Xmas. And of course you are going to meet people who care about you. Maybe that's just why you're so excited? She cares about you... but is she flirting with you?
I thought I was liking some dude a few weeks ago...as I always do. Ol girl met dude and convinced me that it was just a fluke. He was lame anyway! I like her a LOT better! She treats me better than any dude I've known!

They all just throw me away but she's like fighting for my attention! I'm not ugly but I feel HIDEOUS and have had surgery to help correct what I feel are my shortcomings but she adores me as I am!!

She even feels my recent weight gain is awesome as opposed to my pre-surgery weight of 40lbs lighter. 5 11 200lbs as opposed to my pre-surgery 5 11 and 160.

I've known her for 6 yrs but we're becoming closer and FAST! She's more beautiful than I could ever imagine...like out of my league imo. I've had hundreds of girls try to get with me but have only been confounded by this one...