View Single Post
      05-21-2019, 05:58 AM   #9
WoodButcher1980
Private
Rep
Drives: None

Also as a side note, if I were spending all 25k, I would be comparing it to a 2016 Acura TLX Advance package which includes Lane keep assist, adaptive cruise blind spot detection, and so on. I definitely would not be comparing it to a Honda Accord. Even though a TLX is pretty much the same thing, I wonder how close it is to a BMW. Honestly I'm just looking for a very quiet ride, I drive all day for my job , and would love some technology thrown in there so I don't know if that eliminate some years? I need to get at least Lane keep assist and blind spot detection if I'm going to spend that kind of money since I can get it well within that range with Japanese counterparts like Lexus and Acura. I know everybody talks about the driving experience, and I'm quite excited to test a 5 series on the freeway to see how stable and quiet it is since I've heard good things, but this vehicle is not going to be for going into the twisties in the mountains and zipping around. I have motorcycles for that.. I guess I can just hold off on this 2013 and test drive the heck out of both an Acura and a BMW and go from there

Last edited by WoodButcher1980; 05-21-2019 at 06:03 AM..
Appreciate 0