View Single Post
      01-24-2012, 07:23 AM   #25
fat dog
Private First Class
England
Rep
Drives: iX3 M Sport Pro

Nice spec and almost exactly the same as I'm about to order. Hope it all works out great for you. Only difference in mine is that I'm going for an F11 , have added steering wheel heating and have not chosen the sunroof but am sticking with the standard headlining. I'm hoping the standard lighter colour that the oyster/black combo brings for the headlining will make it light and airy enough for me. Otherwise, I've ticked all the same options but must say I'm toying with adding the prof loudspeeker system.

Is your quoted delivery still looking good - I'm encouraged by a delivery time of only a couple of months or so, though I appreciate it may well be different for the F11.

Does anyone know the full extent of the memory functions that the comfort front seats bring? In particular, are the lumbar settings memorised and are the mirror positions memorised? Also, I understand that comfort front seats brings electric adjustment for the stering column - hence is this also memorised? Finally, is all of this memorised on an individual key, i.e. if the missus has been driving with "her" key and then I later get in and drive with "my" key, does everything auto adjust without me having to press the applicable memory button in the car?
Appreciate 0