View Single Post
      04-11-2013, 11:10 PM   #1
Raysingh527
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 535i/550i e92 m3 e70 x5

F10 Mods

whats up guys new to the forum world and wanted opinions from people. I have a 2012 f10 with 2400 miles on it, Its not my daily driver. Call me stupid but when i first bought the car I didn't get the sport package on it. lol. I have been doing little things to the f10 such as color matching/painting the grilles white/black, adding the m5 spoiler, added a roof wing but might take if off(makes it look stupid IMO), painted the door handle trim/side marker/window trim gloss black(basically all the silver trim outside). thats all that was done, now im on to the big stuff. I ordered the BMW M sport front,rear bumpers, and side skirts thru BMW im going to paint em this weekend and install, my question to you guys is i want to install wheels but theres so much to choose from? I love Vossen cv3's but feel like id be copying everyone else? any opinions on wheels? and also for the suspension should i use it out a little more and/or put springs or coilovers? also i ordered the m5 diffuser for my megan racing exhaust.

Oh yea and Me and a friend started a page for the NY/NJ area on fb if anyone is interested in joining to have meets and stuff and just bs around and talk car stuff lol. ALL BMWs are welcome!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/160495780781426/
Appreciate 0