vreihen16
Recovering Perfectionist
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by tranquility View Post
Haha, did you take a pic? Was he hot at least? LMAO.
He kept my iced tea glass full, which was all that mattered to me after a hot day at the track.

My bigger concern was the impending radio interview. I've done plenty of TV/radio appearances over the years, but was sweating that one because I was a late addition to that racing team. It was a classic rock radio station (a genre that I listened to), and we were racing a car covered with decals and lyrics from a music group that, um, has a cult following that I was unfortunately not a part of. Since DJ's generally don't know much about racing, I was sure that the interview was going to quickly pivot to this group's music. I feared being asked what my favorite tour was, what album I thought was their best work, or, gasp, to even name half of the group's members outside of the lead performer. Fortunately for me, the other two team members fielded all of those questions, and left me to talk about the car and racing.....