View Single Post
      10-09-2022, 09:40 AM   #171
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG Shark View Post
It’s the lame argument that RBR forsakes Checo completely in order for Max to win. Apparently VER haters feel like RBR should be tailoring their cars for the slower driver...
Yeah lame excuse. One wonders why Checo wanted to stay at RB so badly; he was very very happy when the contract was finally signed.
You'd think they would look at that, because in the end it's Checo himself that is the only one who can judge on this.

And lets not forget that Checo is driving his best season ever. He's currently 2nd, whereas his previously best was 4th with 190 points (also at RB, last year)
He's just not as good as Max, just as SAI is not as good as LEC (at least this year) and just as BOT was never as good as HAM.
But they all have the same car, equipment and team at hand. If occasionally parts are developped and completed just before a race and not enough new parts are ready for 2 cars, obviously those parts that are available go to the highest ranked drivers, but I'm sure that happens in every team.
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t
Appreciate 5
OG Shark4692.50
M5Rick60121.50
DrFerry6728.50
NYG10744.00