View Single Post
      12-20-2021, 06:39 AM   #2990
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthF32 View Post
*Keep staying focused, nothing wrong with fueling your body with the right food choices (even if it's after 5pm), which I'm sure you know what food sources, that would come from vs over indulging in "junk food"....drink plenty of water, so you avoid dehydration....

You can't run a car without gas & your body is the same concept, so fuel it with good food choices & decisions (sh*t, if you feel like having a cookie, just don't over-do-it)..... moderation is key & don't get caught up with what others are doing in the gym, stick to what works for you & change up the workouts, so your body doesn't plateau & become use to exercises (increase weight gradually) to challenge yourself - - all the best bro!!
Appreciate the words. As I started reading my post, that replied to, I instantly knew how old it was based off what I stated. Man have things changed in 3 years. My diet is completely different now. I still intermittent fast, but only when cutting. I eat around 2000-2200 cal/day now and do no cardio, unless cutting, and even that isn't but a few times a month. I can mentally keep up with an estimate of calories consumed daily. If I feel like a cookie, I have one; I just stay mindful of how much. Diet is basically lean protein meats and healthy carbs. Dropped the cardio completely as my goal has focused from losing weight to building mass now.

Last year at the end of my cut, I went on a 6 pack mission. To get as lean as I could for my size. Good and bad results. I got down to 8.3% body fat, I weighed 240 just 3 1/2 years ago. Problem was, because I dropped the fat before I built the muscle, I was way too small. I was below 130 pounds at 5' 9" and 44 years old. I was shredded, but way too small.
Appreciate 0