10-13-2016, 10:45 AM   #16
JOHNBMWM5
Live for today tomorrow never comes
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2023 LCI Marina Bay Blue/ Smok

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsirk View Post
I recently got around 28% on my 5series with loads of extras. Is this a normal discount someone could get on say the G30 that comes in early next year?

I didn't think of the G30 when ordering as the deal was too good to refuse and on trying to get a similar price from other dealerships I was told to "bite their hand off" for the deal I was given so went straight back and ordered. This was for a car already in BMW storage (July build)

Will the F10 depreciate really quick when the G30 arrives? The pics look stunning and are on the BMW website now

Any thoughts?
I ordered my own spec 535D M Sport it came to £64K, I got 30%+ off it cost me £43K all in.
High spec with Moonstone paint and Cashmere Merino Beige Leather. So "Individual" .
I would doubt very much discount if any on the new 5 series next year till end of next year.
Not sure how depreciation is going to effect this model but should not be too bad IMO.
After all we got a large discount to start with.
Mine arrives next week, it's at ELMS Bedford as we write having the 19" M Sport wheels painted Orbit Grey.