11-14-2010, 07:36 PM   #140
mtla4
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: Turbo Festiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javi335 View Post
I know it hurts when a hiper modern, cool, open minded, gentle, cosmopolitan, rich and society sofisticated country cant offer a shit to the moto sports. And then comes a spaniard from a 225.000 population city to win and dispute F1 championships.
What? Who talked about Alonso origins here? All we're saying is that the guy is a bitch always has been a bitch and always will be. Hes a primadonna. That Alonso and Schumacher are two guys that I cant take they just rub me the wrong way. Look at that Vettel guy he seems like an easy going guy. Have you seen Hamilton and Button there on the podium just enjoying the moment and be happy for the guy. The other prick there gave the finger to a guy that was ahead of him on the same lap. There is nothing else to be said. It's pretty rare that I use those terms in a public forum but really I've got no respect for that guy not because of his talent but his attitude kills me just like Sidney Crosby does(An other cry baby).

On an other note I always hated Ferrari biggest cry babies in the paddock...they always used shady tacticals, blame other people.....they blamed Glock when Massa lost his championship in 2008...now Petrov and I will not even start to go back to the Schumacher days. It's refreshing to see guys like Rosberg, Vettel, Hamilton, Webber, Button

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severious View Post
Its because a lot of BMW owners are housewives or business professionals and know little about cars other than BMW's are a status symbol in their own circles so that have to have one. But exotic car owners know cars, that's why they are willing to spend for a killer car and they know something different when they see one.

Last edited by mtla4; 11-14-2010 at 07:50 PM..
Appreciate 0