03-21-2016, 10:44 AM   #25
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikekilpatrick View Post
Well, I have the two sets of calipers being done. Painting the rotor hats, dust shields black, also have night vision front grill being painted, engine cover and hood release covers being carbon fiber dipped, and having the navigation screen cover being cf dipped. Also having the engine cover center portion shaved down and will be painted OEM outside silver and then painted with "Dinan Powered ///M". With the dinan lettering matching the intake stencil and then the ///M in OEM colors.

So, a whole bunch of stuff being done at once. Since the weather has been crappy, I have not been pushing them. Also, the CF dip was the wring style so he had to reorder another roll

I texted him this weekend and going to drive down there next weekend to see how things are going. My stuff isn't his only project as well.
interested in this CF dip...how does it work and where are you getting your stuff done?
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0