KEN210
China
Rep
Drives: F10/18 - 528

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpabalinas81 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KEN210 View Post
I have used Pirelli P7 RF and now PirelliP Zero RF, and find it quite okay (decent thread wear, low noise) Have not used other brands so hard to do comparison.
I'm thinking to stick with the Dunlops since i'm only replacing the two rears, the fronts are still at 7/32nds, but the rears are toast at 3/32nds. Thinking I shouldn't mismatch the front and rears. Was thinking about replacing all 4, but I dont want to take a $1500-$2000 hit for all 4, I got a quote from my local Wheel Works for $800 out the door for 2 Dunlop 275/35R19 RFTs. I was looking at the Pirellis too, saw bad reviews on Tire Rack about how they only like like 6k miles and they're bald. did you have this issue?
First set of Pirelli RF (can't recall if P0 or old P7) had to replace around 35k km (20k miles). Change it to "new" P7 Cinturato, used it for around 60k km (37k miles). I try to observe on the tire wear bars/thread wear indicator in Pirellis, I think most brands will have this to but not sure. I still prefer RF due to safety as I travel lots of highway and with family, kids, just to avoid having to stop in highway or unpredictable places and change tyre. Happen few times already. RF ride quality and thread wear I think has improved and Im using KW street comfort coilovers as well so it helps I guess. Just my personal view.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0