Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: F10 528i

Garage List
2011 F10 528i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bootboot View Post
Hi Guys,

Just placed an order for a 520i, and I just want to say hi and introduce myself.
I've enjoyed reading through this forum and I look forward to chatting with you guys.

Does anybody know where I can retrofit bluetooth in Hong Kong?

Thanks!
Welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlai View Post
welcome! there are going to be so many 520i in hong kong!

the bluetooth is one of the options that i highly recommend getting. not only do you get phone connectivity, you also get extended music playing capabilities from your cell.
aftermarket systems will never be as integrated (yet anyway)
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jxnco View Post
I agree with Mlai. You better tick it as an option. One option that I regret not getting was the auto tailgate function. Pretty useful if you have a baby coz you will be getting the stroller in and out all day.
+1 and the soft close doors too. My wifey never could close the door in one go. The 520 has rear camera which I don't have, really useful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hli451 View Post
Hi all, I'm also new here. I just picked up a 528i in July. I've been following these threads - they've been very informative. Thanks all!

I agree the bluetooth is very useful. Separately, does anyone know whether you can retrofit the professional navigation and 6NR connected drive in HK? I don't have either, but I'm more interested in the 6NR (for the web radio integration mostly, because the radio stations in HK never play music during the day) than the navigation.
Welcome. Don't think you can retrofit navigation and 6NR in HK yet.

2011 F10 528i Black Sapphire / Oyster Black
2000 E46 325ci Cabrio Titanium Silver / Black - retired
1997 E36/7 Z3 Montreal Blue / Black - retired
Appreciate 0