Lieutenant Colonel
Bangladesh
Rep
Drives: SLOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogeyMan'sBMW View Post
How do you like the H&R coilovers? In my experience from the E9X chassis, these were known to be a little bit less sporty than the KW counterparts.
Correct, H&R springs, not coilovers. I like the ride feel and the height is good. Any lower and I wouldn't be able to take it to a carwash and my front lip would be scraping the ground much more than it is already. It is a cheap way to lower your car. Coilovers are better but also more $$$
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
Quote:
How do you like the H&R coilovers? In my experience from the E9X chassis, these were known to be a little bit less sporty than the KW counterparts.
H&R doesn't make coilovers
H&R definitely does make coilovers. Just not sure if it's actually for AWD. This link seems to imply they are:

https://throtl.com/products/hr-stree...hoCY04QAvD_BwE

I know they make this line for AWD E9X which is the one I was referring to in my post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzz View Post
Quote:
Correct, H&R springs, not coilovers. I like the ride feel and the height is good. Any lower and I wouldn't be able to take it to a carwash and my front lip would be scraping the ground much more than it is already. It is a cheap way to lower your car. Coilovers are better but also more $$$
Ahh, got it. Your post says H&R Coilovers so that's what I went off of.
Appreciate 0